As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies, and hospice agencies that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021.
The New Hospital (De Novo) Recruiter is responsible for recruitment of all positions for new hospitals the company opens. Recruitment will start approximately 4 to 6 months from the open date and will end 1 week (or later) past open date. Responsibilities of this position also include the management of all recruitment activities and enlisting resources for the new hospitals.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Completes full life cycle recruiting: sourcing, screening, interviews, calibration, and offer.
- Recruits for both clinical and non-clinical staff positions.
- Manages postings and candidates through Candidate Selection Workflow in ATS and CRM up to hired status.
- Implements a recruiting strategy that includes market data and approximate times for key positions.
- Manages recruiting expectations with key leadership in the region and at Home Office.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- Remote work schedule available.
License or Certification:
- PHR/SPHR not required but beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or human resources field
- Minimum 2+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced professional healthcare environment
- 2+ years of experience using and managing recruitment processes in an ATS
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as computer/laptop, telephone, copy/fax machine, calculator, scanner, etc.
- Microsoft Office software, to include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Visual acuity, speech recognition, speech clarity.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 15 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Oral communication, written communication, fluency in English, active listening.
- Information ordering, deductive reasoning, social perceptiveness, time management, critical thinking.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without continuous supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable, and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- Adheres to Standards of Business Conduct.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and/or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- This position will support cultural diversity by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
Job ID: 2130662