As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies, and hospice agencies that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021.
The Project Coordinator, Brand Marketing serves as a key support role for the Project Management division of Marketing Services. This position is the primary customer service provider for the project management team. This role works closely with the production and warehouse teams to relay information pertaining to production and inventory. The coordinator works with the Regional Marketing Managers and the brand marketing project management teams to execute development, policy and signage jobs and ensures timely delivery. This position is detailed oriented and able to monitor and manage multiple projects.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Acts as the primary customer service provider for the project management team.
- Partners with Regional Marketing Managers to ensure all tasks are completed for new hospitals openings as well as policy and signage updates.
- Partners with the Brand Marketing team on brainstorming for new campaigns/projects.
- Monitors and manages assigned projects in respect to content, budget and timelines.
- Keeps an open line of communication with Project Managers and Regional Marketing Managers to account for timeline/project changes.
- Organizes, plan and managed time effectively to complete assignments.
- Collaborates with project management, regional marketing and communications teams to plan and coordinate a variety of events and projects.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as computer/laptop, telephone, copy/fax machine, calculator, scanner, etc.
- Microsoft Office software, to include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Visual acuity, speech recognition, speech clarity.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 15 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling exceeds these minimum requirements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Oral communication, written communication, fluency in English, active listening.
- Information ordering, deductive reasoning, social perceptiveness, time management, critical thinking.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without continuous supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable, and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- Adheres to Standards of Business Conduct.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and/or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- This position will support cultural diversity by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.
Job ID: 2130667