Extra attention to detail
BE THE CONNECTION
Your role as a Licensed Nurse Assistant / rehab nursing technician I lets you be the connection between dedication to detail and patient outcomes that exceed expectations. Use your passion for rehabilitation to ensure that patients receive care that sets the standard as you treat patients with compassion and empathy. Enhance the impact of your abilities with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
Encompass Health has been ranked one of the Top 100 Places to Work In Healthcare for 4 consecutive years by Modern Healthcare! Come see what we are all about!
The Encompass Health Acute Rehabilitation Hospital of Concord, NH is Joint Commission Accredited and specializes in rehabilitative care across a wide-array of diagnoses. We are a 50-bed inpatient physical rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive and rehabilitation services designed to return patients to their homes leading active and independent lives in just 1-3 weeks!
Our 50-bed acute physical rehabilitation hospital offers the following inpatient specialty programs:
As a Licensed Nurse Assistant / rehab nursing technician, channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
- Assists patient with or performs Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Obtains and records Vital Signs and weights per policy
- Assists patients with ambulation and transfers
- Positions patients in correct body alignment in and out of bed
- Applies adaptive equipment as ordered
- Assists physician and/or licensed nurse with treatments and procedures as needed
- Makes both occupied and unoccupied beds. Collects and bags soiled linen and delivers to dirty linen area, obtains clean linens and supplies from supply areas, cleans utility rooms, kitchen areas and all other nursing areas, as assigned
- Ensures patients are ready for scheduled rehab therapy and transports patients to rehab area
- Cleans patient equipment as assigned
- Participates in the care planning process and implements care according to care plan
- Applies simple clean dressings, slings, stockings, and support bandages, under direction of the licensed nurse, as permitted by state regulation
- Feeds or assists patients with meals and provides additional nourishment and hydration per care plan;
Records patient's oral intake and output
- Answers call light or bell promptly, delivers messages, cleans areas of spillage or accidents
- Uses Standard precautions when caring for all patients. Adheres to Contact and/or Droplet Precautions as indicated
- Collaborates and coordinates with other departments to provide timely effective care consistent with individual's needs, choices and preferences
• Current CPR certification required.
• One or more years of experience within an inpatient general hospital setting preferred but not required.
• Experience with medically complex patients and sub-acute rehab unit patients preferred.
• State-issued C.N.A. or L.N.A. (or similar) license preferred.
Grow your LNA/ Nursing Tech career
When you become a rehabilitation nursing tech I, you become part of something greater—an organization that fosters continuous learning and growth, from your first shift. You have the career opportunity to join a dedicated Rehabilitation Nursing Technician (RNT) Career Framework program to enhance your skills, knowledge and patient care delivery, while progressing to advanced RNT roles. As a part of this program, you can:
- Receive a dedicated career framework path to progress to RNT II, III and IV roles.
- Participate in hospital, nursing or performance improvement committees to influence standards of care.
- Learn new skills to support patients and share with other team members.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- Access to the RNT Career Framework program to progress in your role as a RNT.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 37 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 254 Pleasant Street, Concord 03301
Shift: Night Job
Job ID: 2131063