As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies, and hospice agencies that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021.
The Marketing Services Assistant, under the direction of the Vice President of Marketing Services, assists all marketing functions and supports the team by providing administrative support to the department. This position is responsible for providing full administrative support to the Vice President of Marketing Services and proactively anticipating needs of the department. The Marketing Services Assistant has strong organizational, writing, and communication skills, event management and the ability to keep employee information confidential and prioritize multiple tasks.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Strong computer skills to include email, Office applications, and internet proficiency required.
- 5+ years of administrative experience supporting large department or leader strongly desired.
- Strong organizational skills are required.
Job ID: 2131549