Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Colorado Springs is looking for a Case Management Assistant (part-time).
The Case Management Assistant, under the direction of the Director of Case Management assists in the administration of Case Management functions to include, but not limited to, organization of work flow, communications, critical information tracking, report creation and links with community resources. The position is focused on supporting the role of the Case Management department in optimizing the Care Management process and Case Manager efficiency and effectiveness.
Wage based upon experience, the pay range for this position starts at: $18.00/hr
Schedule: Typically M-F, 8a-1p
To learn more about us and apply, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Code: 100644
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Social Work equivalent preferred
- Must be knowledgeable of Microsoft Office products
- Type with speed and accuracy
- Medical terminology knowledge preferred
- Insurance/payor experience preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 325 Parkside Dr., Colorado Springs 80910
Job ID: 2131554