As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies, and hospice agencies that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021.
The Senior Manager, Digital Media is responsible for the management of the company’s search engine optimization (SEO) and digital strategies initiatives. This role executes a marketing strategy that includes paid media, SEO, email, etc. to play a critical role in helping build the company brand. This role understands performance and awareness marketing, and SEO strategies throughout the marketing funnel.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
Search Engine Optimization
- Develops and proactively owns the roadmap for search engine optimization efforts and establishes the end-to-end process for activating these efforts.
- Oversees technical search engine optimization efforts.
- Standardizes current website audit format and process.
- Establishes and documents technical SEO best practices.
- Identifies and addresses errors and optimization opportunities to improve site performance.
- Implements structured data/schema.
- Aligns with other teams to drive technical SEO changes that will enhance domain visibility across search engines.
- Identifies content theme opportunities based on keyword research and competitive analysis, and partners closely with the global content teams to drive SEO content priorities.
- Works cross-functionally with ITG, Content, and Analytics to push priority SEO projects through to completion.
- Establishes a framework to measure the effectiveness of SEO strategy in increasing traffic and rankings on the website.
- Provides regular SEO performance summaries to Marketing stakeholders.
- Performs ongoing analysis of SEO trends & leverages SEO tools to identify and communicate opportunities to expand or improve organic visibility.
- Provides ongoing mentorship to internal SEO team.
Digital Media Buying
- Provides guidance on search, paid social, digital media buys, and email tactics.
- Manages top of the funnel goals and outcomes using paid acquisition channels to help the company achieve scalable growth.
- Leads work with Agency partners to elevate our paid media programs and efficiently expand our reach.
- Evaluates, recommends, and tests new marketing channels and ad products including:
- Assessing source viability.
- Making tactical recommendations.
- Launching campaigns.
- Develops and manages digital marketing campaigns to acquire leads.
- Optimizes direct response campaigns to convert and qualify site visitors.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of marketing experience. Agency experience beneficial.
- Experience optimizing growth funnels and achieving goals.
- Proven business-to-consumer / business-to-business success managing direct response-focused online marketing programs in areas such as search engine marketing, display, remarketing, and social media advertising.
Software, Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as computer/laptop, telephone, copy/fax machine, calculator, scanner, etc.
- Microsoft Office software, to include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- SEO, SEM, Google Adwords, BrightEdge
Job ID: 2132129