As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies, and hospice agencies that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021.
The Content Marketing Specialist develops and edits marketing content across different channels to support Company and departmental goals and objectives. With a combination mindset of content creation, publishing and marketing, this Content Marketing Specialist develops content optimized for Company stakeholders and audiences.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Working with National Director, develops and actively contributes to cross-channel content strategy and editorial calendar.
- Researches, creates and edits content for Company-owned marketing channels (e.g., blog, website, social, marketing collateral, other digital and internal channels, etc.).
- Pulls together engaging content, carefully proofs and edits content, and advises on publishing and distribution to audiences.
- Copyedits web and print content to ensure overall accuracy and consistency.
- Balances Company and marketing services objectives, stakeholder demands, and trending topics with audience expectations to deliver an impactful, meaningful and measurable campaigns and messaging.
- Analyzes results, oversees content testing, and ensures content strategy meets objectives.
- Maintains consistent voice that represents the brand, adjusting tone and style for each audience.
- Supports marketing services team and business partner objectives through collaboration on story ideas, copyediting, and proofreading.
- Ensures content assignments come in, are published, and retired (if applicable) on schedule
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in communications or related field
Job ID: 2132995