Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Richmond
5700 Fitzhugh Avenue, Richmond, VA 23226
Schedule: Thursday - Monday
$15,000 sign on bonus offered with 2 year commitment.
In your role as a rehab liaison, you’ll have the unique opportunity to connect your business expertise in sales and marketing and patient care knowledge in an effort to set the standard for superior physical rehabilitation outcomes.
Rehab Liaisons (RLs) are licensed nurses and therapists who support the sales and marketing side of health care. Working in local acute care hospitals, RLs educate patients and families on the goals of post-acute physical rehabilitation. They assess patients to determine individual care needs, review medical records and meet with hospital teams to coordinate safe and timely transfers to our hospital. RLs build strong relationships that help to build business through an increase of referrals and admissions.
• Develop census as defined by targeted goals of the business plan.
• Build referral relationships within an assigned geographic territory, emphasizing face-to-face contact.
• Use territory market analysis data to identify potential new business opportunities.
• Recognize barriers to admission, respond appropriately and follow up on admissions variables.
• Provide in-services and professional presentations for referral sources, community groups and others regarding our services, programs, and outcomes.
• An extensive understanding of healthcare operations, legal guidelines, competitive analysis and marketplace trends.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience preferred.
• Two or more years of experience as a clinician (RN, LPN, PT, OT, SLP, or RRT) within a healthcare environment preferred.
• One or more years of experience of successful sales experience within a healthcare setting preferred.
• Current driver’s license in state of employment and acceptable driving record required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
Address: 5700 Fitzhugh Avenue, Richmond 23226
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2133053