Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 42 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Health Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what is right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
The Project Manager, Brand Marketing is responsible for assigning resources, managing workloads, and overseeing the internal processes and communications from start to finish. The project manager will manage project workflow using the organization's project management software. The creative project manager will also help develop, revise, and distribute schedules for high volumes of multi-channel campaigns and deliverables.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Responsible for assigning and routing projects and managing workflow through internal departments.
- Manages day-to-day activities, including internal and stakeholder reviews, revisions, and final asset delivery.
- Familiarity with creative (digital, traditional, multi-media) project workflow and ability to develop and manage multiple tactics and timelines according to project scope.
- Manage the intake of new projects from Regional Marketing Managers and hospital contacts, and assign to appropriate creative team.
- Build schedules for full campaign/projects, from concept, through production, and delivery.
- Maintain day-to-day flow of information on jobs in production for each phase of creative for the Marketing Services team.
- Support and contribute to the improvement of project management methods and practices.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent job related experience.
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in a project manager and/or in a project leadership role
- Agency experience
- Experience with project management software
Job ID: 2133451