As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies, and hospice agencies that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021.
The Videographer / Photographer, Senior leads creative projects by using various media, such as graphics, still images, video, audio and animation to create videos and digital assets to support our creative department, Home Office initiatives and our hospitals.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Applies principles of videography, photography, motion design and graphic design to create appropriate and visually appealing video, photographic and audio assets.
- Creates and optimizes various media file types for specific delivery environments.
- Partners with clients and team members to conceptualize appropriate solutions based on project goals and audience requirements.
- Responsible photography and video needs for department, including production planning, directing, shooting, and post-production (to include editing, color-correction, audio and final output).
- Organizes, plans and manages time effectively to complete assignments.
- Completes mandatory training and courses required by completion date.
- Reports questionable situations, concerns, complaints or harassment immediately.
- Works with creative director, designers, or other videographers/photographers on video and photography shoots.
- Directs junior level roles on projects as needed.
- Communicate project status, schedule changes, concerns and issues to appropriate parties in a timely manner
- Stays current on software/hardware and trends in videography/photography.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (e.g. portfolio school) in a creative field or comparable experience within the Creative industry.
- 7 or more years of experience in videography, photography and/or design
- Experience within the Creative industry is beneficial.
- Portfolio or demo reel required.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as computer/laptop, telephone, copy/fax machine, calculator, scanner, etc.
- Photo/video equipment such as still cameras, video cameras, lighting, microphones, audio equipment, etc.
- Adobe Creative Suite, including but not limited to Premiere and After Effects.
- Microsoft Office software, to include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated proficiency in shooting and editing both video and photographic content, including competency in composition and lighting
- Motion graphic animation experience a plus.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start day one of employment, including:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Job ID: 2133556