As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies, and hospice agencies that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021.
The Manager, Marketing Events supports the Company and the Marketing Services department through marketing events and related public relations initiatives. The position works closely with a variety of departments at the Home Office and our hospitals in the field to coordinate national marketing tradeshows and hospital development events. Additionally, this role contributes to the Company’s local public relations efforts which support our hospitals across the country. As appropriate, the scope of responsibility will include project management to meet company and marketing objectives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Supports the implementation of public relations and promotional plans.
- Oversees hospital development events including grand openings and groundbreakings. Provides guidance to established hospital teams for their local events.
- Oversees and supports company’s presence at all national tradeshows and conferences, including travel and overall coordination and management of marketing, creative and print services, collateral development and logistics.
- Plans and supervises additional events, fairs and conferences, as needed.
- Manages vendor relationships in relation to event management vendors and contractors. Oversees invoicing for event management.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field required.
- 5 years of experience in a communications/public/media relations role with responsibility for external communications.
- Demonstrated written and oral communications proficiency.
- Practical experience developing a wide range of communication tools (website, press releases, video, TV, print, etc).
- Experience fielding local media inquiries and developing responses.
- Experience with crisis communications.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start day one of employment, including:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Job ID: 2133564