As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies, and hospice agencies that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021.
The Senior Manager, Operations Analytics is responsible for supporting the operations and development departments in their efforts to originate, execute and support the strategic plan, and create growth opportunities. The Senior Manager is principally involved in the creation of market/organization analytics and production of presentation materials. The Senior Manager works with outside consultants as needed to develop post-acute tools and solutions. The Senior Manager assists in research, analysis and the production of presentation materials, RFP responses and internal reports for the operations and development department.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Performs market research on growth opportunities.
- Conducts business (hospital and healthcare) research and analysis.
- Prepares materials for hospitals presentations to current and potential referral sources.
- Bachelor's degree required with an emphasis in business, healthcare administration or similar field. Master’s degree in business or health administration preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in the following:
- Working in healthcare business/strategic strategy/corporate development or experience in investment banking, management consulting or similar field, preferably with a focus on healthcare
- Translating complex strategies and ideas into an easily understandable narrative and presentation.
- Understanding of financial statements.
- Working on joint venture and acquisition transactions preferred.
- Analyzing large amounts of data and drawing conclusions regarding the risks and opportunities.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start day one of employment, including:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Job ID: 2133739