Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital
189 May St. Worcester, MA 01602
What is Nursing really like in an acute physical rehabilitation hospital?
Is there clinical challenge? Will I make a difference?
We are opening our doors just for you!
** Registered Nurse OPEN HOUSE **
January 19th from 2pm-5pm
January 26th from 8am-11am
February 2nd from 2pm-5pm
February 9th from 8am-11am
* Refreshments * Talk to managers *Talk to staff
* Learn about Rehab Nursing *Come as you are * Feel the excitement!
* Stop by and talk to us. We will have staff available to answer your questions!
12 hour day and 12 hour night shifts available!
Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital is a 110 bed hospital dedicated to acute inpatient physical rehab for patient’s just days out of surgery or the ICU having suffered a significant medical event. Our Doctors, Therapists, Nurses, and Nursing Assistants work helping our patients not only recover, but overcome their injury and return home to their lives and families.
Come see how we are changing people’s lives- every day. Maybe you can too!
- Current RN license valid in the state of Massachusetts
- Graduating Nurse or new Nurse Assistants encouraged to apply
- Experience with diverse cultures and age groups.
- Acute hospital, Nursing Home or Home Health experience treating a variety of complex medical issues preferred.
Address: 189 May Street, Worcester 01602
Job ID: 2134055