Encompass Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls, NJ is a Joint Commission Certified 60-bed physical rehabilitation hospital. We admit adults across a wide-array of diagnoses who are recovering from a recent and often significant medical event. We are certified in stroke rehabilitation, brain injury rehabilitation, Parkinson’s disease rehabilitation, hip fracture rehabilitation, cardiac rehabilitation, and pulmonary rehabilitation.
We are a hospital dedicated to acute physical rehab for patient’s just days out of surgery or the IUC having suffered a major and often significant medical event. Our Doctors, nursing staff, pharmacists and therapists work with patients 7 days a week helping them not only recover, but overcome their injury and return home to their lives and families.
We are changing lives every day! Come be a part of the great work that we do!
Occupational Therapist (OT)
In your role as an occupational therapist (OT), you’ll be the connection between the additional one-on-one time we enjoy with each patient and the progress they make. Following them throughout their stay, you’ll work with the latest technologies and experience unprecedented growth opportunities within your chosen field. Get to know your patients and help them reach their goals, while pursuing some of your own as part of national post-acute care leader Encompass Heath.
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Effectively delegate tasks and supervise occupational therapist assistants and technicians.
• Provide occupational therapy treatment and patient care according to hospital, state and federal regulations and professional guidelines.
• Maintain open and ongoing communication with hospital departments to ensure that patient, staff and hospital needs are met.
• Current state licensure or certification on or before first day of employment required.
• CPR certification preferred, unless otherwise required by hospital policy.
• Successful completion of a degree from an accredited therapy program or one that is determined to be substantially equivalent to a U.S.-accredited program by an appropriate certifying agency preferred.
• Effective communication skills for working with patients, families, and caregivers required.
• Demonstrated competency in occupational therapy evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 2 Centre Plaza, Tinton Falls 07724
Shift: Day Job
Schedule: PRN / Pool / As Needed
Job ID: 2210389