As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies, and hospice agencies that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021.
The Recruiter is responsible for recruitment of administrative, clinical and/or non-clinical positions. This position spends 50% of the time sourcing qualified candidates and develops a candidate pipeline generation strategy based on industry/competitive research and sourcing tactics targeted for both passive and active candidates. The Recruiter is accountable for individual and team results and contributes by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses. Additionally, this role draws upon professional concepts to collaborate with others and leadership to carry out assigned duties as assigned by Talent Acquisition (TA) leadership. This position investigates and resolves issues on behalf of TA leadership and/or company stakeholders. This position requires the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly, negotiation with others, and influence others.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Spends 50% of time sourcing for qualified candidates.
- On average, conducts 20-30 requisition loads at a time.
- Develops a candidate pipeline generation strategy based on industry/competitive research and sourcing tactics targeted for both passive and active candidates.
- Contributes over 30-50% passive talent to the pipeline (may vary by profile/position level) that are engaging, qualified, and diverse candidates for interview.
- Discusses value proposition with clients, sell candidates on the Company, and negotiates candidate closure to offer acceptance.
- Delivers outcomes as an individual contributor but also pivots to being a productive team player on TA team projects.
- Sets high recruitment standards ensuring operational excellence and compliance; meets/exceeds all Recruiting Key Performance Indicators.
- Bachelor’s degree required in HR, Business, or related field; OR equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in recruiting
- Basic knowledge of technology in how to source a candidate on internet and social media platforms
- Basic knowledge of standard recruiting tools (ATS, CRM, job boards, sourcing, etc.)
- Basic knowledge in recruitment techniques (negotiation, attraction and conversion)
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start day one of employment, including:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Job ID: 2210859