As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies, and hospice agencies that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021.
The Recruitment Marketing Strategy Consultant will manage employment branding and talent attraction efforts including social media, employee referral and content marketing to drive interest to Encompass Health and our national network of hospitals. The position will create and execute a content marketing strategy to amplify through careers social media channels, employee referral program and content marketing outlets. This position will serve in a creative role to build awareness of Encompass Health and champion the brand to be an employer of choice for leadership, clinical and non-clinical roles in our nationwide hospitals and the home office. Finally, this position will support the Director of Talent Strategy Operations with nationwide recruitment marketing initiatives and results, as needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Supports recruitment marketing initiatives, including campaign curation and execution for individual hospital campaigns and national branding purposes
- Develops and execute the careers social media and content marketing strategy
- Provide strategic direction on hospital recruitment marketing campaigns and improve efficiency and turnaround time while sharing best practice
- Partner with director on launch of new national nursing campaign
- Produce careers focused campaigns, programs and positive outcomes (social, ERP, content marketing, trade show, hospital etc.)
- Focus on employment branding and brand reputation initiatives
- Writes, edits and publishes content to promote Encompass Health as an employer of choice on the Encompass Health blog
- Manages careers social media pages through content generation, content distribution, response management, employer brand reputation and analytics
- Responds to messages on social media channels and escalates situations appropriately, as needed
- Manages talent acquisition employment advocacy program to amplify social media content across employee network
- Understands and adheres to voice and visual brand guidelines
- Leads companywide employee referral program, including developing and executing strategy to elevate employee referrals across network of national hospitals
- Trains hospital leaders and other stakeholders on the employee referral program and serves as a champion to promote the program
- Reports on employee referral program performance on a consistent basis
- Develops and publishing email marketing content for talent attraction purposes
- Supports talent acquisition team members on marketing needs, as needed, including updating internal talent acquisition intranet site
- Collaborates with creative and marketing services team members for visual asset curation and alignment of marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Marketing, Journalism, Advertising or related field required
- One year experience talent attraction or social media environment preferred
- Experience in talent acquisition platforms (CRM and ATS) preferred
- Experience in working with marketing agencies and/or platform vendors preferred
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Job ID: 2215020