As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies, and hospice agencies that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021.
The Director of Talent Marketing and Attraction leads recruitment marketing, employer branding, sourcing and international recruitment functions to support talent acquisition and business needs of the organization. This Director is an expert in recruitment marketing and employer brand and formulates national strategies to attract talent to all roles within the Company. This role collaborates closely with talent acquisition and business operational leaders to respond to Company needs and educates stakeholders to best solutions to meet the demand of needs. The position oversees the talent attraction team and measures the impact of initiatives and reports results and trends regularly to operational leaders.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Develops and implements the Company’s employer value proposition and employer brand.
- Manages recruitment marketing and talent attraction strategies to increase talent/candidate pipeline for all audiences.
- Directs talent attraction strategies in various marketing mediums, including social, digital, content, trade show/conference.
- Oversees employer brand presence and works with internal communication and marketing services team members to build verbal and visual messaging and assets to support employer brand.
- Directs programs and platforms relevant to talent attraction needs, including employee referral, international recruitment, social media, career site, jobs boards, sourcing initiatives, talent content marketing and early career programs and/or platforms.
- Maintains and directs vendor relationships connected to recruitment marketing functions, including selection and performance of selected recruitment marketing agency.
- Is responsible for talent attraction metrics and analytics displaying results from advertising efforts (ROI) across all marketing mediums.
- Supports talent acquisition technology platforms to create cohesive experience for candidate, recruiter and hiring manager experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- ATS & CRM
- Career Sites & Paid Job Boards (Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Recruitment Marketing
- Media Buying
- Social Media Campaigns
- Employment Branding
- Recruitment Processes
- Healthcare Recruitment
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start day one of employment, including:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2215885