More personalized patient care
More professional impact
BE THE CONNECTION.
In your role as case manager, you can be the connection between exceptional care and the positive effect it has on every patient during their stay with us. Make an impact in a more profound way with your clinical and management skills as a part of national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
CASE MANAGER (Pool)
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Actively manage and direct use of resources to achieve the highest quality outcomes and patient experiences.
• Coordinate and advocate for the patient during hospitalization, from admission to post-discharge.
• Manage information/communication to effectively oversee healthcare delivery and facilitate interdisciplinary plan-of-care decisions.
• Monitor the discharge plan implementation while identifying/addressing the patient’s psychosocial and support-systems issues.
• Oversee the coordination of services and manage issues in the areas of admission/discharge, team conference/interdisciplinary plan-of-care communication, patient/family education, payor relations and total fiscal management.
• Ensure that cost-effective treatment is provided and patient’s-rights regulations are followed.
• Current CCM® or ACM certification preferred.
• Two or more years of rehabilitation experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
• Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner required.
• Ability to work independently essential.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 250 East Hampden Road, Middletown 19709
Schedule: PRN / Pool / As Needed
Job ID: 2216440