The Van Driver performs a variety of direct patient care activities including:
- Assisting and accompanying all patients who are transferred to and from the facility via the facility van
- Assisting in maintenance when the van activities are complete
This position provides direct patient care to pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
Why work for us?
To attract and retain the best professionals, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), college savings plan, employee assistance program, pre-paid legal plan and much more. For more information on available benefits, please click here
Who are we? We are the nation’s leading provider of rehabilitative services with over 100 acute rehabilitation hospitals in 26 states including Puerto Rico!
Depending on the hospital location you will have the opportunity to work in a 30-200 bed acute rehabilitation hospital providing quality care through a large group of healthcare professionals such as: Therapists, Neuropsychologists, Nurses, Pharmacists, Medical staff as well as non-clinical professionals all dedicated to returning our patients to the highest level of functioning possible.
With an average of 80% of our patients returning home, we are proud of the work we do. You could work anywhere, why not come to work knowing you are making a difference in someone’s life!
Learn more about being a part of this successful team!
License or Certification:
- Valid driver's license appropriate for the heaviest class vehicle to be driven
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification
Education, Training and Experience
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Previous transportation experience required
- Must be 25 years of age
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken, which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Address: 4700 W 69th Street, Sioux Falls 57108
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2217211