** New Starting Rates ** CNA not required- PCAs, HHAs welcome to apply!
$5,000 Sign On Bonus and Day One Benefits!
Encompass Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls, NJ is a Joint Commission Certified 60-bed physical rehabilitation hospital. We admit adults across a wide-array of diagnoses who are recovering from a recent and often significant medical event. We are certified in stroke rehabilitation, brain injury rehabilitation, Parkinson’s disease rehabilitation, hip fracture rehabilitation, cardiac rehabilitation, and pulmonary rehabilitation.
We are a hospital dedicated to acute physical rehab for patient’s just days out of surgery or the IUC having suffered a major and often significant medical event. Our Doctors, nursing staff, pharmacists and therapists work with patients 7 days a week helping them not only recover, but overcome their injury and return home to their lives and families.
We are changing lives every day! Come be a part of the great work that we do!
NURSE ASSISTANT- Day and Night Shift
As a Nurse Assistant channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
- Use your attention to the little details that have a big effect on each patient’s treatment plan.
- Provide direct patient care based on your level of training and competence.
- Assist an RN or LPN in completing patient-care support tasks.
- Promote the best possible patient satisfaction and outcomes.
- Make a real difference that you can see and feel as you help patients to thrive on a daily basis.
• Current CPR certification ideal.
• One or more years of experience with medically complex patients preferred.
• State-issued C.N.A. helpful, but not required!
Grow your nursing assistant career
When you become a Nurse Assistant, you become part of something greater—an organization that fosters continuous learning and growth, from your first shift. You have the career opportunity to join a dedicated Rehabilitation Nursing Technician Career Framework program to enhance your skills, knowledge and patient care delivery, while progressing to advanced Nurse Assistant roles. As a part of this program, you can:
- Receive a dedicated career framework path to progress to Nurse Assistant II, III and IV roles.
- Participate in hospital, nursing or performance improvement committees to influence standards of care.
- Learn new skills to support patients and share with other team members.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
- Benefits that begin when you do!
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- Access to the RNT Career Framework program to progress in your role as a RNT.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 37 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 2 Centre Plaza, Tinton Falls 07724
Shift: Night Job
Job ID: 2218000
Contact Name - External: Ursula Covin
Contact Email - External: Ursula.Covin@encompasshealth.com