Organizational leadership that inspires
Patient outcomes that set the standard
The role of hospital chief executive officer (CEO) affords you the ability to pursue a unique kind of professional achievement. This is your opportunity to be the connection between organizational and operational excellence and the life-changing successes our patients achieve on a daily basis. Apply the vast knowledge, experience and skills you’ve acquired throughout your career to enhance the effectiveness of our teams and the services we proudly offer. Realize the positive, personal impact of leadership on a greater scale with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Take responsibility for all day-to-day operations of the hospital.
• Be accountable for planning, organizing and directing hospital operations to ensure that quality care is provided, and that the financial integrity of the institution is well maintained.
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, as well as policies and procedures set forth by the governing board, medical staff and The Joint Commission.
• Create an environment and culture that enable the hospital to fulfill its mission by meeting or exceeding its goals.
• Convey the hospital mission to all staff.
• Hold staff accountable for performance/performance improvement, and motivate, recognize and reward positive results.
• Take personal responsibility for the operation, measurement, assessment and improvement of the hospital’s performance.
• This opportunity requires a bachelor’s degree with equivalent experience of a master’s, encompassing hospital operations; budget development; analysis and oversight; marketing, including volume growth/program development; FTE management; expense control; policy/procedure development and implementation; and process development for regulatory compliance.
• Master’s degree in business administration, healthcare administration or related healthcare field preferred.
• Five or more years of experience in healthcare management essential.
• Two or more years of experience in a senior management position required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Address: 2901 SR 50, Clermont 34711
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2218003