As a licensed practical nurse/licensed vocational nurse (LPN/LVN), you’ll be the connection between exceptional care and real, positive results. Paired with mentors who encourage you to grow, you’ll be an important part of an interdisciplinary team. This is your chance to get to know your patients and watch them progress due to your efforts with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE/LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LPN/LVN)
Night shift- 6pm-6:30am
Starting rate $28 DOE
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Perform a broad array of nursing tasks under the supervision of a registered nurse each day.
• Provide direct care to patients; carry out their plans of care and observe their behavior, vital signs, symptoms, and responses to treatment.
• Work with a wide range of diagnoses, including stroke, spinal cord injury, neurological disorders, joint replacement, fractures, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions.
• Help patients work toward goals of being discharged and returning to their lives, families, and communities
• Current LPN/LVN licensure appropriate to state regulations required.
• One or more years of experience within an inpatient medical-surgical or general hospital setting preferred.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Address: 5652 E. Baseline Road, Mesa 85206
Shift: Night Job
Job ID: 2218188