- Benefits start day one
- Introductory training period
- Cross-training opportunities available
- Internal growth and advancement
- All employees must reside within 100-mile radius of our location at 16680 Balance Cove, Land O’ Lakes, FL 34638.
- All PAR(s) are onsite for a training period and then, if they are meeting expectations they are able to work remote, onsite or a combination of hybrid work schedule.
- If remote, all PAR(s) must be available to come onsite periodically for training, team building exercises or other business needs as they arise.
- Flexibility of schedule based on position, team assignment and training.
- Available schedules are Monday thru Friday:
- 7:45 am to 4:15 pm
- 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- High School Degree or GED preferred
- Preferred 2 years previous business office billing and collection experience
- Knowledge of UB, 1500 claim forms, CPT codes, HCPC codes and ICD-9 codes
- Strong third party payor knowledge
- Working knowledge of Excel
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 50 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if applicable.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 16680 Balance Cove, Land O' Lakes 34638
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2218625