As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies, and hospice agencies that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021.
The Access and Data Protection Security Analyst is a hands-on role that requires technical experience in card access systems, video systems and use of software tools for the collection of evidence. This position is responsible for a broad range of tasks, including the day-to-day administration of physical security software and devices, collection of electronic evidence through the use of software and the analysis of data from our data loss prevention tools. This position interacts closely with personnel from various departments — including ITG, legal and compliance. The position will require adherence to standard guidelines, procedures and policies that will span various types of security systems.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Programs and monitors the card access system utilized company-wide.
- Programs and monitors the video surveillance system utilized company-wide.
- Monitors, analyzes, and investigates data loss prevention.
- Resolves or escalates reported security incidents.
- Manages the collection and storage of electronic evidence.
- Provides ongoing maintenance and updates documentation and data collected.
- Collates event data to produce weekly activity reports.
- Develops and maintains documentation for security systems and procedures.
- Researches and recommends equipment and/or software providing a safe and secure environment.
License or Certification:
- Valid state driver’s license.
- CPR certification preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Must have at least three years of experience in security field or have education and training relating to security or related field. Training to be reviewed for consideration and qualification.
- Experience in collection of electronic evidence preferred but not required.
- Experience in use of data loss prevention tools preferred but not required.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as computer/laptop, telephone, copy/fax machine, calculator, scanner, etc.
- Microsoft Office software, to include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Electronic/computer related security equipment such as NVR’s and access control system.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
- Benefits that begin when you do.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Job ID: 2219132