Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital
189 May St. Worcester, MA
What is Nursing really like in an acute physical rehabilitation hospital?
Is there clinical challenge? Will I make a difference?
We are opening our doors just for you!
** Registered Nurse and Nurse Assistant OPEN HOUSE **
Wednesday 6/1 from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and
Wednesday 6/8 from 1:00pm to 4:00pm!!
* Just stop by and talk to us. We will have staff available
to answer your questions!
* Talk to managers *Talk to staff
* Learn about Rehab Nursing *Come as you are
12 hour day and 12 hour night shifts available!
Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital is not like other hospitals! We are a 110 bed hospital dedicated to acute inpatient physical rehab for patient’s just days out of surgery or the ICU having suffered a serious medical event. Our Doctors, Therapists, Nurses, and Nursing Assistants work helping our patients not only recover, but overcome their injury and return home to their lives and families.
Come see how we are changing people’s lives- every day. Maybe you can too!
Can’t make it? Just apply to this opening and we will call you to make other arrangements or
Contact Mark.Hutchison@Encompasshealth.com 508-471-9271 to learn more!
- Current RN license valid in the state of Massachusetts
- Current CNA, PCA, HHA training ideal.
- Graduating Nurse or new Nurse Assistants encouraged to apply!
- Experience with diverse cultures and age groups.
- Acute hospital, nursing home or home health experience treating a variety of complex medical issues preferred.
Job Code: 100130
RN, Registered Nurse, acute care, med-surg, med/surg, telemetry, neuro, stroke, orthopedic, CNA, Nurse Assistant, HHA, PCA, 01602
Address: 189 May Street, Worcester 01602
Job ID: 2219243
Contact Name - External: Mark Hutchison
Contact Email - External: Mark.Hutchison@encompasshealth.com