Your role as a certified occupational therapy assistant (COTA) lets you be the connection between dedication to detail and patient outcomes that exceed expectations. Use your passion for rehabilitation to ensure that patients receive care that sets the standard as you treat patients with compassion and empathy. Enhance the impact of your abilities with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
CERTIFIED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT (COTA)
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Provide occupational therapy treatment and patient care according to hospital, state and federal regulations and professional guidelines.
• Perform occupational therapy treatment tasks as delegated and supervised by occupational therapists.
• Maintain open and ongoing communication with hospital departments to ensure that patient, staff and hospital needs are met.
• Current state licensure or certification or state practice act, whichever is applicable, required.
• CPR certification preferred, unless otherwise required by hospital policy.
• Successful completion of an associate’s degree from an accredited occupational therapy assistant program preferred.
• Effective communication skills for working with patients, families and caregivers required.
• Demonstrated competency in occupational treatment essential.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 1400 Hester's Crossing, Round Rock 78681
Shift: Day Job
Schedule: PRN / Pool / As Needed
Job ID: 2220145