As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies, and hospice agencies that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021.
The Senior Manager of Executive Compensation ensures executive compensation programs align with the strategic goals of Human Resources and the company’s business plan. This position manages executive base and variable pay components, and assists in the administration of other compensation plans and projects. The Senior Manager is responsible for design, implementation, and administration of compensation programs including executive compensation market studies, salary administration, executive incentive plans, customer service, and stock plan administration. The Senior Manager prepares board materials and directs the services of vendors and other internal resources in support of executive compensation programs.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Administers company’s executive base pay program.
- Manages executive variable pay programs.
- Administers equity incentive plans.
- Develops/revises executive compensation policies and programs.
- Manages executive compensation vendor relationships.
- Oversees compensation related systems for executive incentive plans, and market data.
- Works with ITG to maintain systems.
- Develops and conducts training on programs to maximize understanding/appreciation for programs.
License or Certification:
- CCP preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum five years of compensation experience, three of which must be in executive compensation
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start day one of employment, including:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Job ID: 2220200