More success for patients and professionals
In your role as a physical therapist (PT), you’ll be the connection between the additional one-on-one time we enjoy with each patient and the progress they make. Following them throughout their stay, you’ll work with the latest technologies and experience unprecedented growth opportunities within your chosen field. Get to know your patients and help them reach their goals while pursuing some of your own, as part of national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Provide physical therapy treatment and patient care according to hospital, state and federal regulations and professional guidelines.
• Delegate tasks and supervise physical therapist assistants and technicians.
• Maintain open and ongoing communication with hospital departments to ensure that patient, staff and hospital needs are met.
• Help patients to regain control of their lives and their independence.
• Create an environment and a culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by providing patient safety and patient-centered treatment.
• Current state licensure or certification on or before the first day of employment required.
• CPR certification preferred unless otherwise required by hospital policy.
• Successful completion of a degree from an accredited bachelor’s or master’s program, plus sufficient experience in the field essential.
• Demonstrated competence in physical therapy evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment.
• Effective communication skills for working with patients, families and caregivers required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Address: 351 Camp Meeting Road, Sewickley 15143-8348
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2220231
Contact Name - External: Melissa Coleman
Contact Email - External: Melissa.Coleman@encompasshealth.com