Your role as a rehab nursing technician (CNA or LNA) lets you be the connection between dedication to detail and patient outcomes that exceed expectations. Use your passion for rehabilitation to ensure that patients receive care that sets the standard as you treat patients with compassion and empathy. Enhance the impact of your abilities with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What makes Encompass Health careers different—and better:
ENCOMPASSHEALTH REHAB OF TOMS RIVER
As a rehabilitation nurse technician, channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Use your attention to the little details that have a big effect on each patient’s treatment plan.
• Provide direct patient care based on your level of training and competence.
• Assist an RN or LPN in completing patient-care support tasks.
• Promote the best possible patient satisfaction and outcomes.
• Make a real difference that you can see and feel as you help patients to thrive on a daily basis.
• One or more years of experience within an inpatient general hospital setting preferred but not required.
• Experience with medically complex patients and sub-acute rehab unit patients preferred.
• State-issued C.N.A. or L.N.A. (or similar) license preferred.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Address: 14 Hospital Drive, Toms River 08755
Schedule: PRN / Pool / As Needed
Job ID: 2220422
Contact Name - External: Nancy Ragan
Contact Email - External: Nancy.Ragan@encompasshealth.com