As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies, and hospice agencies that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start day one of employment, including:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- An employee assistance program for counseling and mental health needs.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
The Talent Acquisition Administrative Coordinator assists in the administration of all department functions and supports the team in accomplishing goals. This position is responsible for providing full support and collaboration with various levels of management to gather information pertaining to key issues. The TA Administrative Coordinator must have strong organizational, writing and communication skills and keep information confidential.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Creates and administers TA reports to executive, regional and hospital leadership teams.
- Manages budget for vendor allocations for existing and new hospitals with VP of TA.
- Manages communication with executive, regional and hospital leaders.
- Supports TA by allocation and submitting invoices for payment.
- Supports international recruiting efforts for the organization connecting regional and hospital leadership, vendors, legal services, travel and invoicing.
- Organizes details of meetings, agendas, travel arrangements, itineraries, and expense reports for candidates state side and international candidates and TA department.
- Maintains and tracks international candidates to provide consistency with communication with vendors, legal services, candidate interviews, travel and expenses.
- Works closely with international recruitment vendors with submitted candidates.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience. College degree preferred.
- Strong computer skills to include email, Microsoft Office applications, and internet proficiency preferred. PeopleSoft experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills are required
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as computer/laptop, telephone, copy/fax machine, calculator, scanner, etc.
- Microsoft Office software, to include Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Job ID: 2221991