As a licensed practical nurse/licensed vocational nurse (LPN/LVN), you’ll be the connection between exceptional care and real, positive results. Paired with mentors who encourage you to grow, you’ll be an important part of an interdisciplinary team. This is your chance to get to know your patients and watch them progress due to your efforts with national post-acute care leader Encompass Heath.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE/LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LPN/LVN)
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Perform a broad array of nursing tasks under the supervision of a registered nurse each day.
• Provide direct care to patients; carry out their plans of care and observe their behavior, vital signs, symptoms, and responses to treatment.
• Work with a wide range of diagnoses, including stroke, spinal cord injury, neurological disorders, joint replacement, fractures, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions.
• Help patients work toward goals of being discharged and returning to their lives, families, and communities
• Current LPN/LVN licensure appropriate to state regulations required.
• One or more years of experience within an inpatient medical-surgical or general hospital setting preferred.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Address: 1400 Hester's Crossing, Round Rock 78681
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2222057