As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies, and hospice agencies that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start day one of employment, including:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- An employee assistance program for counseling and mental health needs.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
The Social Media Specialist creates and initiates digital content via social media channels to support company brand awareness. With a combination mindset of content creation, publishing, and marketing, this Social Media Specialist develops content optimized for social media audiences.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Works with the Marketing Services department and hospital leadership to generate, launch, and manage social media content in order to increase customer engagement and brand awareness.
- Creates consistent, meaningful content on social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, encouraging optimal customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Analyzes reports to evaluate successes and opportunities based upon cross-channel performance.
- Monitors social media conversations, responding to both positive and negative feedback, and analyzing existing and ongoing opportunities for brand awareness growth and customer issue recovery.
- Manages large volumes of social media content creation and oversees a multitude of channels with varied audiences while maintaining an acute awareness of overall organizational goals and desired outcomes of this activity.
- Focuses on day-to-day management, implementation, tracking/reporting and optimization of social media marketing content and campaigns.
- Assists in the management of organic and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns in social media, and supports search marketing (PPC) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Monitors paid social spend ensuring it stays within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field required.
- 3+ years of social media experience including planning and managing content of multiple accounts. Agency or corporate experience preferred.
- Experience analyzing sophisticated reporting, including the evaluation of successes and opportunities based upon cross-channel performance.
- Experience managing and working across departments to accomplish project deliverables and establish consensus.
- Experience with budget responsibility.
- Healthcare background and/or specialized degrees in social media are beneficial.
- Experience with Sprinklr preferred.
- Paid media experience in social marketing; SEO experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluency in English, active listening.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize and deliver high-impact results working under tight deadlines, in partnership with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to review marketing metrics and assess underlying drivers to gauge and optimize performance.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Comfort in advising on digital best practices and recommendations in a group setting.
- Information ordering, deductive reasoning, social perceptiveness, time management, critical thinking.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without continuous supervision.
Job ID: 2222435