The New Grad Residency Educator plans, develops and coordinates the newly implemented New Grad RN Residency Program at our hospital. The position requires coordination with nursing leadership to determine the best way to properly train and educate new RNs as it pertains to our inpatient rehabilitation setting.. The position also assists in ongoing revision and implementation of policies and procedures, protocol development and equipment implementation as pertaining to the residency.
New Grad Residency Educator
- Oversees all new graduate orientation
- Assists in coordination of clinical rotations and student orientation packet completion.
- Trains staff in new hire orientation (departmental) and assists in general hospital orientation.
- Assists with projects and audits.
- Coordinates preceptor program in conjunction to new RNs
- Reviews, writes and revises policies and procedures, as required.
- Facilitates the implementation of all new competencies and equipment.
- Organizes, plans, and manages time effectively to complete assignments.
- Meets position requirements and performs essential functions.
- Completes mandatory training and courses required by completion date.
- Reports questionable situations, concerns, complaints or harassment immediately.
- Ensures staff completes regulatory compliance orientation and refresher training.
- Demonstrates ethical and lawful behavior in daily operations and in business relationships.
- Provides education in compliance with federal, state and regulatory agencies.
- Ensures training requirements and standards for Joint Commission and regulatory agencies are met.
- Active MA RN Licensure
- Previous experience as an Educator Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, Master’s Degree preferred
- CPR – BLS and ACLS Certified
- CRRN Certification Preferred
Address: 250 Pond Street, Braintree 02184
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2222681