Encompass Rehabilitation Hospital of Tinton Falls, NJ is a Joint Commission Certified 60-bed physical rehabilitation hospital. We admit adults across a wide-array of diagnoses who are recovering from a recent and often significant medical event. We are certified in stroke rehabilitation, brain injury rehabilitation, Parkinson’s disease rehabilitation, hip fracture rehabilitation, cardiac rehabilitation, and pulmonary rehabilitation.
We are a hospital dedicated to acute physical rehab for patient’s just days out of surgery or the IUC having suffered a major and often significant medical event. Our Doctors, nursing staff, pharmacists and therapists work with patients 7 days a week helping them not only recover, but overcome their injury and return home to their lives and families.
We are changing lives every day! Come be a part of the great work that we do!
** We are looking for Per Diem Receptionist- Mainly Evenings and Weekends **
The Receptionist will undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the front desk of our main entrance. This position will also maintain internal and external communications of hospital and community through the operation of the telephone switchboard and front desk reception and helps support other hospital departments by taking on general office related responsibilities as directed.
The Receptionist will be responsible for greeting visitors at our hospital. This position will be in charge of giving visitors directions to various parts of the hospital, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing the mail. This position will also help maintain workplace security by checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
Job Code: 100221
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Working knowledge of switchboard equipment preferred
- Ability to use computer systems and complete data entry assignments preferred
- 10-key data entry method preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone switchboard, postage machine, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 10 pounds and ability to push/pull a minimum of 10 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
-Ability to withstand prolonged sitting.
- Adheres to the company’s Standards of Business Conduct.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 2 Centre Plaza, Tinton Falls 07724
Shift: Evening Job
Schedule: PRN / Pool / As Needed
Job ID: 2222711
Contact Name - External: Ursula Covin
Contact Email - External: Ursula.Covin@encompasshealth.com