The CBO Training Specialist position assists the CBO Director and CBO Managers with ensuring all training objectives are met and that employees are performing effectively and efficiently. This position’s responsibilities include cross training staff on all functional areas within the CBO, with emphasis on onboarding new staff and obtaining all security access required for their position. The Training Specialist must have the ability to address gaps in the training experience and work with the management team to develop technology to enhance the training experience. The trainer will develop and administer competency tests and audits to ensure internal controls, policy and procedure, and technical process flows are being followed. The trainer will assist the CBO Managers and Director with reports and special projects as needed.
- Benefits start day one
- Introductory training period
- Internal growth and advancement
- All employees must reside within 100-mile radius of our location at 16680 Balance Cove, Land O’ Lakes, FL 34638.
- Flexibility of schedule based on position, work assignment and training.
- Available schedules are Monday thru Friday:
- 7:45 am to 4:15 pm
- 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Job Code: 101040
License or Certification:
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- High School Degree or GED required; some college preferred.
- 1 Year internal Business Office or 2 Year related office or IT experience.
- Excel knowledge
- Understanding of UB, 1500 claim forms, CPT codes, HCPC codes and ICD-9 codes
- Third Party Payor knowledge
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds and ability push/pull a minimum of 50 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring equipment.
- Adheres to the company¿s Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if applicable.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment. Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be required.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID badge.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on scheduled days/shifts.
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations, i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Address: 16680 Balance Cove, Land O' Lakes 34638
Job ID: 2223184