As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies, and hospice agencies that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start day one of employment, including:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- An employee assistance program for counseling and mental health needs.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
The Clinical Systems Analyst provides support for configuration, design, implementation, and troubleshooting for clinical applications. The position involves working with end users and other support resources to resolve application, workflow, and process questions and issues relating to the clinical systems. This includes ACE IT and other related interfaced systems. This position requires an advanced level of clinical workflow knowledge and technical capabilities to help build, test, implement and support the applications associated with clinical systems. This position executes project requirements, documents application and technical support processes, and works complex technical/clinical issues to resolution. This position requires active involvement in incident management, problem management, release management, and change management. The Clinical Systems Analyst is responsible for understanding and effectively communicating clinical system design to include ACE IT, configuration, and workflow components to counterparts, customers, and others as necessary.
The Clinical Systems Analyst position is responsible for Clinical information support and general IT support; exemplary customer service; leadership and teamwork; and continual improvement, quality, safety, cost, patient, customer, and employee satisfaction.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Participates in incident management, releases, software configuration, and change management.
- Supports solution implementation through executing defined build steps, testing, and validation.
- Supports medical device solutions and integrations as identified. Examples include automated dispensing systems, Point of Care devices, vitals machines, IV pumps.
License or Certification:
- Valid state driver’s license
- Cerner Solution/Technical Certifications are preferred but not required
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of healthcare provider experience is recommended
- Minimum 2 years of healthcare IT experience is recommended
- Experience with an application vendor or consulting group is preferred
- Expertise in clinical workflow process analysis and design; patient safety, clinical quality, and operational efficiency workflow process; clinical and business requirements definition and documentation; release management; change management; and end user support and training
- Expertise with regulatory compliance (HIPAA, Medicare, CMS, Joint Commission, Sarbanes-Oxley, Privacy and Security)
- Clinical Systems Analyst skills: Cerner Millennium Fundamentals; Cerner Core Architecture; Cerner PowerChart, PowerNote, PowerPlans, PowerOrders, and Advanced documentation; Cerner Medication Administration; Cerner Enterprise Scheduling Management; Cerner CareMobile; Cerner PathNet – orders, specimen management, interfaces; Cerner RadNet – orders,interfaces; Cerner Charge Services
- Prerequisite health care industry expertise in advanced patient care documentation, computerized Physician/Provider order entry, medication administration, clinical coding, medical device implementation and integrations, vitals machines, IV pumps, Automated Dispensing Systems, Point of Care clinical devices, and others as identified
Job ID: 2223203