Rehab Nursing Tech I Career Opportunity
Experience patient connection as it was meant to be.
Little things mean a lot as a Rehabilitation Nurse Technician I at Encompass Health. Compassion and attention to detail have a big impact on patient outcomes and the connections you make. Caring for patients with us, you'll have time to build relationships and enjoy the rewards of helping people get back to life as normal. Apply today and experience the difference the latest technology, a range of career opportunities, and working among like-minded peers can make.
A little about us:
We’re a Nurse-first organization. Whether you’re building a foundation in your early career or you’re a seasoned rehab nurse looking for a better environment to call home, we’re confident you’ll see the Encompass difference the moment you join. Recently named one of the World’s Most Admired Companies and a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, you’ll find we’re not your ordinary rehab hospital. Learn more when you apply here!
Our benefits start on day one:
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision plans for full and part-time employees and their families begins the same day you do
- Generous paid time off accrues over time
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- A flexible schedule lets you live your best life.
- Dedicated career framework path to progress to RNT II,III and IV roles
- A welcoming community of people who love what they do
Be the kind of Rehab Nursing Tech you’ve always wanted to be:
- Provide direct patient care based on your level of training and competence
- Assist an RN or LPN in completing patient-care support tasks
- Learn about each patient’s physical, mental, and emotional needs as you help them recover
- Build rewarding relationships with patients and peers
- Have opportunities to learn, grow, advance, and build skills that build careers
Certifications and Licensures:
- Current CPT Certification required
- One or more years of experience in an inpatient rehabilitation hospital setting preferred, but not required
- Experience with medically complex patients and sub-acute rehab unit patients preferred
- State-issued C.N.S. or L.N.A. (or similar) license preferred
The Encompass Way
We proudly set the standard for excellence in care, leading with empathy, doing what’s right, focusing on the positive, and remaining stronger together. We’re a recognized, trusted leader in post-acute care with a strong presence in over 38 states and 35,000 exceptional people.
Encompass Health is proud of our welcoming and inclusive culture. We offer equal employment opportunities regardless of a person’s race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, color, creed, age, mental disability, physical disability or any other protected classification.
We can’t wait to meet with you and we mean that.
Address: 222 State Street, LUDLOW 01056
Shift: Evening Job
Job ID: 2223316