Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Braintree in Framingham
$15,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time Night RN! 12 hour shifts!
Imagine the experience of an inpatient acute physical rehab hospital right in Metro-West!
Our 20 bed satellite facility provides all the same services as our larger 187 bed Braintree rehabilitation hospital just with a smaller footprint.
- And a shorter commute
- And no hassle parking
- And lots of retail and dining options nearby
Convenient to a wide group of I-90 / 495 belt communities!
Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from many acute medical events like stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Braintree in Framingham is a 21 bed satellite unit located 20 miles from our main campus. Framingham is the smallest unit in our hospital in size and capacity, but large in its dedication to positive outcomes for our patients. We treat a wide variety of patients including, but not limited to: orthopedic, cardiac, neurological, multi-trauma, stroke, and more. Our interdisciplinary teams work tirelessly to rehabilitate our patients so that they can return home and to their communities as soon as they are able.
In addition to Nurses, our interdisciplinary team includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Case Management, and Medicine. We provide a comprehensive functional recovery environment where we focus on patient safety, independence, and education. The potential functional gain of the patients is only shadowed by the satisfaction of the staff helping them achieve these goals.
This satellite unit truly functions like a family working together towards a common goal alongside our patients and their families.
REGISTERED NURSE (RN), INPATIENT REHABILITATION
$15,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time RN!
As a registered nurse at Encompass Health channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Help patients by supervising care and treatments, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care, targeting patient concerns and offering the best solutions.
• View each patient with a strong sense of empathy, listen closely to their personal stories, and get to know each one’s physical, mental and emotional needs.
• See patients progress due to the effort you and your team put forth each day and build rewarding relationships with them during stays that last from two to four weeks.
• Spend each day helping someone to regain control of their lives with the goal of being discharged from the hospital and back to their community, families and friends.
• Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations required. • CPR certification required.
• CRRN certification encouraged and supported.
• One or more years of experience with medically complex patients ideal. Strong new graduates encouraged to apply.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 42 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 125 Newbury Street, Framingham 01701
Shift: Night Job
Job ID: 2223855