Geisinger Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital
Be the seamless connection between your compassion and expertise and compelling, positive patient outcomes with national rehabilitation leader Encompass Health. Passionate about making a difference in the lives of others on an every-day basis, we foster a culture of compassion and collaboration and offer exceptional career resources, including opportunities for skill-building, training, education, and development. As the nationwide rehabilitation leader, we operate rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation hospitals, and provide home health and hospice services in 36 states and Puerto Rico. Join us in this promising role at one of our state-of-the-art facilities.
Geisinger Encompass Health is a 42 bed acute rehabilitation hospital on the campus of Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, PA. We provide comprehensive Inpatient and Outpatient rehabilitation offering a wide base of physical rehabilitative care for orthopedic, neurologic, multi-trauma, spinal cord injury, brain injury, stroke, pulmonary and cardiac rehabilitation needs.
Our hospital has a full complement of Therapists, Nurses, Neuropsychologists and Medical staff to offer the best possible outcomes for our patients. With an average length of stay between 1-3 weeks, we have the ability to get to know our patients and their families.
We are proud of the fact that about 80% of the patients admitted to Geisinger Encompass Health are discharged directly to their homes.
To attract and retain the best professionals, we offer a comprehensive and competitive Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), college savings plan, employee assistance program, pre-paid legal plan and much more.
Job Code: 100094
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Working knowledge of switchboard equipment preferred
- Ability to use computer systems and complete data entry assignments preferred
- 10-key data entry method preferred
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 10 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken, which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Address: 64 Rehab Lane, Danville 17821
Shift: Day Job
Schedule: PRN / Pool / As Needed
Job ID: 2223971