The Support Services Technician performs a variety of clerical duties associated with supply management, communications and admissions support. As part of the varied duties, this position complies and inputs statistical information into appropriate hospital systems, maintains appropriate inventory in accordance with hospital procedures, and helps support other hospital departments by taking on clerical or general office related responsibilities as directed.
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to use computer systems and complete data entry assignments preferred.
- 10-key data entry method preferred.
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 30 pounds including medical supplies and equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Address: 250 Pond Street, Braintree 02184
Job ID: 2224920