The Associate Director, IT Infrastructure is a management level position responsible for the day-to-day management and operation of the Company network and voice systems and services. This position works with key stakeholders to determine network and voice needs, forecasts capacity requirements and usage, and implements highly reliable and available network and voice solutions. This position will further require management of a team of IT administrators, effective delegation of tasks between team members, and support of the career development of team members.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Manages day-to-day operations of IT network and voice services.
- Works with key stakeholders to determine network and voice requirements.
- Analyzes and forecasts capacity requirements and usage.
- Architects and implements highly reliable and available solutions.
- Executes health and performance monitoring of network and voice components.
- Documents and maintains IT architecture, procedures, and policies.
- Manages changes and updates to technical environment.
- Manages configurations.
- Manages vendor relationships.
- Supports incident and problem resolution.
- Identifies, designs, and implements corrective and preventative action.
- Implements process and technology improvements.
- Implements enterprise security, utilizing tools and techniques in support of company policies.
License or Certification:
- Technical certifications such as ITIL, MCSE, etc. preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Experience with regulatory compliance (HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, Privacy and Security)
- Expertise in a number of the following concepts for a large enterprise environment:
- Network and voice architecture, network and voice systems management, WAN/LAN, MPLS, SDWAN, point to point connections, VPN, wireless networking; VOIP, SIP, PRI, TDM; network and voice components such as routers, switches, wireless controllers, wireless access points, firewalls, voice gateways, SBC’s, PBX, phones; disaster recovery tools and procedures; capacity management; infrastructure/system security; enterprise configuration management.
- Experience in and/or familiar with a number of the following:
- Management of infrastructure team staff (effective delegation of tasks; create, review, and approve performance reviews; career development of staff)
- Recommending, designing, and implementing high-quality, cost-effective technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- Providing leadership for network and voice initiatives which includes developing project plans, assigning and managing resources, identifying and solving problems, and meetings deadlines and deliverables.
- Analyzing and forecasting capacity and usage.
- Health and performance monitoring of network and voice components.
- Ensuring availability, performance, and compatibility of applications, services and supporting infrastructure.
- Implementing enterprise security, utilizing tools and techniques in support of company policies.
- Documenting and maintaining IT network and voice architecture, procedures and policies.
- Incident and problem resolution through end user support, incident management, and problem management.
- Managing changes and updates to technical environment.
- Identifying, designing, and implementing corrective and preventative action.
- Service provider management.
- Collaboration with different stakeholders to design solutions or resolve IT operational issues.
- Analyzing and presenting recommendations to upper management on the acquisition, design, and implementation of network and voice technologies
- Building reports to communicate with key stakeholders.
- Communicating status of activities with the team, peers, management, and end-users.
- Participating in development and execution of infrastructure annual budget.
Job ID: 2225145