Full Time Days
BE THE CONNECTION at Encompass Health of Vineland, NJ
Encompass Health of Vineland is a 41 bed acute rehabilitation hospital located in Southern, NJ. We provide comprehensive Inpatient rehabilitative care for orthopedic, neurologic, multi-trauma, brain injury, stroke, pulmonary and cardiac rehabilitation needs.
We provide hospital level medical care through our skilled Nurses, Therapists, Pharmacists and Medical staff to consistently offer the best possible outcomes for our patients.
With an average length of stay between 1-3 weeks, we have the ability to get to know our patients and their families. We are proud of the fact that 80% of the patients admitted to Encompass Health of Vineland, NJ are discharged directly to their homes.
Come see how we are changing people’s lives- every day. Maybe you can too!
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live.
REGISTERED NURSE (RN), INPATIENT REHABILITATION
6:45 AM-6:15 PM
As a Registered Nurse at Vineland you will channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Help patients by supervising care and treatments, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care, targeting patient concerns and offering the best solutions.
• View each patient with a strong sense of empathy, listen closely to their personal stories, and get to know each one’s physical, mental and emotional needs.
• See patients progress due to the effort you and your team put forth each day and build rewarding relationships with them during stays that last from one to four weeks.
• Spend each day helping someone to regain control of their lives with the goal of being discharged from the hospital and back to their community, families and friends.
Nurses at our hospitals, depending on patient diagnosis will have the potential to work with telemetry, peritoneal dialysis, chemo dialysis, LVAD (heartpumps), chest tubes, wounds, wound vacs, PICC lines, bladder scans, portacath, vitals linked to EMR, heart failure management, critical illness myopathy management, post-ventilated COVID recovery management and some post-transplant recovery (liver/kidney) patients.
• Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations required.
• CPR certification required (ACLS preferred).
• CRRN advanced certification encouraged and supported.
• One or more years of experience with complex medical patients preferred.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefit coverage that begin when you do- Day One!
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 42 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 1237 W. Sherman Ave., Vineland 08360
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2225271
Contact Name - External: Mark Hutchison
Contact Email - External: Mark.Hutchison@encompasshealth.com