As the leader of rehabilitative care, Encompass Health offers both facility-based and home-based patient care through its national network of rehabilitation hospitals, home health agencies, and hospice agencies that spans 42 states and Puerto Rico. Setting the standard for providing excellent care, Encompass Health has earned its place among Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” and the Fortune “World’s Most Admired Companies” for 2021.
The Service Desk Agent I is an entry level position responsible for the following core job disciplines: general IT Support, first contact customer service, teamwork, follow through, and continual improvement. Service Desk Agents I are responsible for supporting level 1 incidents, communicating with end users, assisting employees with technical troubleshooting, following standard support procedures, and providing proper coverage and continual service improvement.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
· Responds to level 1 incidents.
· Communicates with end users.
· Assists employees with technical troubleshooting.
· Documents issues.
· Follows standard support procedures.
· Determines and documents resolutions.
· Knows detailed responsibilities required of position.
License or Certification:
· Valid state driver’s license.
· Associates Degree or Undergraduate degree recommended but not required.
· Entry level to 2 years of experience.
· Basic understanding of IT and Non IT core concepts with regard to: networking, general PC hardware and peripherals (i.e. mouse, monitor, keyboard, etc.), Microsoft Office Suite of applications including Outlook, laptop/tablet/cellular device usage, executing standard troubleshooting procedures, providing excellent customer service, documenting issues and resolutions, troubleshooting basic IT infrastructure and application components.
· Familiar with regulatory compliance: HIPAA, Privacy and Security
· Service Desk Agent L1 requirements - experience in supporting one or more of the following: low to medium complexity applications, desktop hardware and software support, PC troubleshooting (both laptop, desktops and tablets), and telephone, fax, and other networked equipment.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start day one of employment, including:
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Job ID: 2225886