Tremendous professional abilities
BE THE CONNECTION.
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Richmond
5700 Fitzhugh Avenue, Richmond, VA 23226
Schedule: Monday - Friday - 8am to 5pm
In your role as an Administrative Supervisor, you will:
• While reporting to the hospital Director of Quality, this role will serve as the executive assistant to the Area CEO, Hospital CEO, and hospital Senior Leadership. Duties may include, but are not limited to: office management, calendar coordination, meeting preparation/coordination, meeting minutes, presentation development, monthly reports, event coordination, correspondence, petty cash oversight, and medical credentialing.
• Supervise the hospital front desk staff and support the front desk function when receptionist is away.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Two to three years of experience as an Executive Assistant or Office Manager.
- One year of experience managing staff.
- Communication Skills (read, write, speak)
- Time Management skills
- Knowledge of Medical Credentialing is a plus.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 5700 Fitzhugh Avenue, Richmond 23226
Job ID: 2226233