As the lead dietician, you’ll channel your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Monitor Nutrition Services provided to patients to ensure that standards of care are met in accordance with all associated regulatory agencies and the administrative policies of the hospital
• Instruct patients in diets for home use prior to discharge and as outpatients
• Monitor past and present nutritional status and makes recommendations to the health care team based on available data
• Ensure the accuracy of food production as related to modified diets
• Promote an inclusive culture that is respectful of diversity.
• Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the American Dietetic Association
• Must be licensed as a Registered Dietitian as applicable per state requirements
• Member of the American Dietetic Association preferred
•Bachelor Science or advanced degree preferred from an accredited institution, with a major in Food & Nutrition.
•3 years experience in Clinical Dietetics preferred
Job Code: 100073
Address: 250 Pond Street, Braintree 02184
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2226302