The Intern Student is responsible for a variety of office administration tasks to ensure ongoing operations of the Business Services Office. The Intern Student will support BSO activity for the Accounts Receivable department which may include providing assistance with pulling and reviewing needed documentation for billing and account reconciliation. This position may handle documents and information that may be confidential in nature and will require appropriate discretion in review and or/processing.
- No prior experience necessary
- Introductory training period
- Cross-training opportunities available
- Internal growth and advancement
- All employees must reside within 100-mile radius of our new location at 16680 Balance Cove, Land O’ Lakes, FL 34638.
- The Fall Internship Program is a paid, 11-week program which runs Aug 29th- Nov 11th .
- Must be actively enrolled in a college or university (Junior/Senior level students are preferred).
- Must have an interest in department in which they are interning.
- Class experience in prospective field is preferred.
Address: 16680 Balance Cove, Land O' Lakes 34638
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2226472