In your role as nurse supervisor, you’ll be the connection between more personal, exceptional care and the positive effect it has on patients. Take this chance to have an impact on each patient in a more profound way during their stay with us. Make the most of your clinical and management skills with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What makes Encompass Health careers different—and better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
As a nurse supervisor, you’ll channel your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Supervise all nursing operations, including employee activities and quality of patient care.
• Assist in the development and implementation of patient-care programs, policies and procedures.
• Ensure that each patient’s needs for nursing care, treatment and services are properly assessed, evaluated, and met during two to four-week average length of stay.
• Have a strong effect on our patient outcomes.
• Promote an inclusive culture that is respectful of diversity.
• Current RN licensure appropriate to state regulations (unrestricted) required.
• BLS certification (ACLS certification to be obtained within one year of hire or position start date required).
• CRRN certification obtained within a year of meeting the eligibility requirement to sit for the examination required.
• Bachelor's degree in nursing or related field or current enrollment in a bachelor’s nursing program preferred.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the life-changing difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Address: 95 Medical Park Blvd, Petersburg 23805
Shift: Night Job
Job ID: 2226775
Contact Name - External: Tonya Burns
Contact Email - External: Tonya.Burns@encompasshealth.com