BE THE CONNECTION at Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital Reading
We are not like your typical hospital!
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - $20,000 sign on bonus!
A stronger bond with patients - A stronger impact on recovery
Encompass Healthcare is a 60 bed sub acute rehabilitation hospital located in Reading, PA. We provide comprehensive inpatient medical and rehabilitative care for orthopedic, neurologic, multi-trauma, brain injury, stroke, pulmonary, spinal cord, and cardiac rehabilitation to patients who have just experienced a significant medical event.
Our Nurses, Pharmacists and Medical staff consistently offer the best possible outcomes for our patients who are receiving medical care 7 days a week, as well as aggressive Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy services aimed at helping patients overcome injury and return home to their careers, lives and families!
With an average length of stay between 1-3 weeks, we have the ability to know our patients and their families. We do not routinely float our Nurses, we believe working with the same patients allows us to form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way!
We are proud of the fact that 80% of the patients admitted, are discharged directly to their homes.
We are additionally Gold Seal Certified by Joint Commission in Stroke, Amputee, Brain injury, Spinal Cord injury, and Parkinson’s Disease Rehabilitation
Come see how we are changing people’s lives- every day. Maybe you can too!
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – $15,000 sign on bonus
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
- Clinical growth through supported certification programs and on-line library of continuing education, some CEU eligible.
- Ability to expand your career locally or get closer to family at any of our rehab hospitals in 42 states through internal transfer opportunities.
- Competitive salary and shift differentials.
- School loan payment program- after 1 year of employment, Encompass Health with pay your monthly student loan payment for as long as you work for the company up to $250 ! That’s right, we will pay your monthly student loan… month after month as long as you are employed by us!!
- Clinical challenge- depending on the diagnosis you could work with telemetry, PICC Lines, Wound Vacs, Portacaths, chest tubes, Heart failure management, critical illness myopathy management, post-ventilated COVID recovery management, ER off loading, LVADS (heart pumps), pharmacy integrated med-dispense and more.
As a registered nurse, channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
Help patients by supervising care and treatments, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care, targeting patient concerns and offering the best solutions.
View each patient with a strong sense of empathy, listen closely to their personal stories, and get to know each one’s physical, mental and emotional needs.
Spend each day helping someone to regain control of their lives with the goal of being discharged from the hospital and back to their community, families, and friends.
- Current RN licensure and strong new graduates encouraged to apply!
- CPR certification required (recertification supported).
- Specialty CRRN certification encouraged and supported a part of your career development
- One or more years of experience with medically complex patients ideal.
- Early start Graduate Nurse programs at some of our hospitals- pre- NCLEX
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do- on day one!
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 42 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 1623 Morgantown Road, Reading 19607
Shift: Night Job
Job ID: 2227362