Hiring for full-time and PRN positions.
The Vintage/249 Tomball
Little things mean a lot as a Rehabilitation Nurse Technician I at Encompass Health. Compassion and attention to detail have a big impact on patient outcomes and the connections you make. Caring for patients with us, you'll have time to build relationships and enjoy the rewards of helping people get back to life as normal. Apply today and experience the difference the latest technology, a range of career opportunities, and working among like-minded peers can make.
A little about us:
We’re a Nurse-first organization. Whether you’re building a foundation in your early career or you’re a seasoned rehab nurse looking for a better environment to call home, we’re confident you’ll see the Encompass difference the moment you join. Recently named one of the World’s Most Admired Companies and a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, you’ll find we’re not your ordinary rehab hospital. Learn more when you apply here!
Our benefits start on day one:
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision plans for full and part-time employees and their families begins the same day you do
- Generous paid time off accrues over time
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- A flexible schedule lets you live your best life.
- A welcoming community of people who love what they do
Be the kind of Rehab Nursing Tech you’ve always wanted to be:
- Provide direct patient care based on your level of training and competence
- Assist an RN or LPN in completing patient-care support tasks
- Learn about each patient’s physical, mental, and emotional needs as you help them recover
- Build rewarding relationships with patients and peers
- Have opportunities to learn, grow, advance, and build skills that build careers
- Current CPT Certification required
- One or more years of experience in an inpatient rehabilitation hospital setting preferred, but not required
- Experience with medically complex patients and sub-acute rehab unit patients preferred
- State-issued C.N.S. or L.N.A. (or similar) license preferred
Address: 20180 Chasewood Park Drive, Houston 77070
Job ID: 2228416