Extra attention to detail
BE THE CONNECTION.
Your role as a rehab therapy technician I lets you be the connection between dedication to detail and patient outcomes that exceed expectations. Use your passion for rehabilitation to ensure that patients receive care that sets the standard as you treat patients with compassion and empathy. Enhance the impact of your abilities with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
REHAB THERAPY TECHNICIAN
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Requires effective communication skills for working with patients, families, and caregivers.
• Requires competency in assisting with delegated rehabilitation treatment and patient care.
• Performs tasks as delegated by and supervised by rehabilitation nurses and therapists.
• Maintains open and an on-going communication with coworkers and supervisors.
• Current CPR certification required.
• One or more years of experience within an inpatient general hospital setting preferred but not required.
• Experience with medically complex patients and sub-acute rehab unit patients preferred.
Grow your therapy tech career
When you become a rehabilitation therapy tech I, you become part of something greater—an organization that fosters continuous learning and growth, from your first shift. You have the career opportunity to join a dedicated Rehabilitation Therapy Technician (RTT) Career Framework program to enhance your skills, knowledge and patient care delivery, while progressing to advanced RTT roles. As a part of this program, you can:
• Receive a dedicated career framework path to progress to RTT II, III and IV roles.
• Participate in hospital, therapy or performance improvement committees to influence standards of care.
• Learn new skills to support patients and share with other team members.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Helping patients regain hope and independence, Encompass Health is a national leader in post-acute care. We operate rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in 36 states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we are driven by our core values: We proudly set the standard, lead with empathy, do what’s right, focus on the positive, and remain stronger together.
Realize the powerful difference you can make. Take this opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, please visit us online at encompasshealth.com
Connect with us:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 3715 Highway 280-431 North, Phenix City 36869
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2228454